Can the Bowen Technique help me?
The Bowen Technique should be considered for many conditions, including:
- Back pain / Sciatica
- Neck pain / Frozen Shoulder
- Asthma / Hayfever / Sinus Problems
- Headaches / Migraines
- Sports injuries, eg Tennis and Golfers Elbow / Carpal Tunnel / Knee Injuries / Disc Injuries
- Constipation / IBS / Crohn’s Disease
- Menopause symptoms eg Hot Flushes, Mood Swings, Sleeping Difficulties
- Shin Splints / Plantar fasciitis / Swollen Ankles and Knees
- Menstrual Problems
- Urinary problems: Incontinence / Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) / Bedwetting
- Babies: Colic, Reflux, unsettled
- Pregnancy: back pain / Breech Baby
Official website of NZ Bowen Therapy Inc
Bowtech, the original Bowen Technique, is a gentle form of body work that is considered appropriate for anyone from pregnant women to newborn babies, the frail and elderly, and everyone in between. It can assist recovery from many conditions, from traumatic injury to chronic illness, depending upon each individual’s capacity to heal. No adverse side effects have been reported.
How does it work?
Bowtech does not use forceful manipulation. Very subtle moves are performed over the muscles and connective tissue, sending messages deep into the body. This helps retrieve the cellular memory of a preferred, relaxed, balanced way of wellbeing. Results can be remarkable, even from the first session; often only a few sessions are needed to correct the presenting problem.
The technique addresses not only the musculo-skeletal framework, but also the fascia, nerves and internal organs. The body’s integrated response improves circulation and lymphatic drainage and aids in the assimilation of nutrients and elimination of toxins.
Now you need to book yourself a treatment!
Click here to find a practitioner: